Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Neues interessantes Q & A interview!
Kommt zu der Q and A runde auch ne News? Wurde ja hier im Forum auch dazu aufgerufen... Sind teilweise extrem interessante Antworten dabei, z.B. Dauerhaftes telen der sorc. Hier die engl. Version.

Diablo III Developer Chat Q&A - Diablo 3 RMT

Q: Can you keep teleporting if you are under 1 second, using the wormhole rune on the wizard?

A: - Jay Wilson - You can teleport as many times as the animation will allow in the time before the cooldown is triggered.

Q: will I be able to have multiple keys on the same account IE: Collectors Edition and Standard? and are we able to use"Dual-Boxing" ?

A: Jason Regier - No, you can have one license attached to the account. Dual boxing isn't supported... you'll need to have multiple battle.net accounts.

Q: How will the Monk and Witch Doctor passive skills that avoid death work in Hardcore mode?

A: Jay Wilson - They will allow you to avoid death! Congratulations, hardcore player, you have outsmarted morality.

Q: Is "rushing" a character possible? Or are there some kind of restrictions that keep a player from getting to Nightmare/hell/Inferno in a significantly shorter time period than usual.

A: Jay Wilson - A higher level character can help you jump past content within a difficulty, but you get greatly diminished XP, so you really need to go through legitimately. We have hard level requirements for difficulty levels, though, so no shortcuts there.

Q: What happeneds after i beat inferno mode? P.S I LOVE YOU GUYS AWESOME JOB WITH THE GAME!

A: I'm pretty sure Jay comes to your house and gives you a big hug.
[Bild: unbenannt1bs.jpg]

~ Stolzes Mitglied von DRLeGGZ ~

Battletag: PongLenis#2598

Profil: http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/profile/KeepF...ero/264793
boah ... is ja brutal viel ... ich lese es mir wahrscheinlich irgendwann heut Abend durch.
I fought Ninjas when I was still a baby.
DO NOT QUESTION GREATNESS!!!
direkt mal durchackern Big Grin
There are few men with more blood on their hands than me. None, that I know of.
The Bloody-Nine they call me, my enemies, and there’s a lot of ’em.
Always more enemies, and fewer friends.
Blood gets you nothing but more blood.
It follows me now, always, like my shadow, and like my shadow. I can never be free of it. I should never be free of it.
I’ve earned it. I’ve deserved it. I’ve sought it out.
Such is my punishment.
Jap ist viel, manche sinnlose fragen, manche doppelt, manche bla bla Antworten aber einige interessante Antworten.
Neben dem teleport auch xp-Teilung bei Levelunterschied etc.

Dann liste mal bitte die ganzen neuen/interessanten Fakten auf^^

Thanks Wink :ugly:
Hehe. Hab im 1. Post mal den teleportskill der sorc gepostet. Es ist nahezu dauerhaftes telen möglich. I-wann musste ja eh stoppen, weil du ja kein endlosmana wie in D2. Allgemein kann man den d3 kaum mit dem D2 teleport vergleichen. Für mich ist's einfach nahezu dauerhaft. Vorallem mit cd- Reduce der sorc.

Außerdem ist für jeden etwas anderes interessant...

Man man man da hat sich der gute Jay Wilson aber ordentlich Zeit genommen für die ganzen Fragen.
Tolles Intervie!
Es gibt 3 Sorten von Menschen!
Die die zählen können und die die es nicht können!
Angel of Darkness schrieb:Kommt zu der Q and A runde auch ne News? Wurde ja hier im Forum auch dazu aufgerufen... Sind teilweise extrem interessante Antworten dabei, z.B. Dauerhaftes telen der sorc. Hier die engl. Version.

Diablo III Developer Chat Q&A - Diablo 3 RMT

Q: Can you keep teleporting if you are under 1 second, using the wormhole rune on the wizard?

A: - Jay Wilson - You can teleport as many times as the animation will allow in the time before the cooldown is triggered.

Q: will I be able to have multiple keys on the same account IE: Collectors Edition and Standard? and are we able to use"Dual-Boxing" ?

A: Jason Regier - No, you can have one license attached to the account. Dual boxing isn't supported... you'll need to have multiple battle.net accounts.

Q: How will the Monk and Witch Doctor passive skills that avoid death work in Hardcore mode?

A: Jay Wilson - They will allow you to avoid death! Congratulations, hardcore player, you have outsmarted morality.

Q: Is "rushing" a character possible? Or are there some kind of restrictions that keep a player from getting to Nightmare/hell/Inferno in a significantly shorter time period than usual.

A: Jay Wilson - A higher level character can help you jump past content within a difficulty, but you get greatly diminished XP, so you really need to go through legitimately. We have hard level requirements for difficulty levels, though, so no shortcuts there.

Q: What happeneds after i beat inferno mode? P.S I LOVE YOU GUYS AWESOME JOB WITH THE GAME!

A: I'm pretty sure Jay comes to your house and gives you a big hug.

Übrigens: nur battletag ist im Game sichtbar, char Name dient zur zum unterscheiden innerhalb des eigenen acc

Und, da haben wir's Schwarz auf Weiß, Inferno soll man anscheinend DOCH nicht outgearen können. :2thumbsup:
Zumindest nicht bis auf Roflcopter Faceroll-Niveau. Da gibt's nix zu diskutieren, das ist 'ne Design-Choice.
Micro-Skillz FTW!
Wo ließt du das?

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Neues zur Mystikerin Riddler 1 1.058 05.09.2013, 07:01
Letzter Beitrag: Ysuran
  Neues Buch - Helden und Höllen emti 0 999 28.03.2013, 17:08
Letzter Beitrag: emti
  Neues zu Patch 1.05 aus dem Entwicklertagebuch sAms3miLLa 12 3.601 18.09.2012, 10:23
Letzter Beitrag: fortysixandtwo
  Patch 1.04 Interview mit Jay Wilson und Andrew Chambers KleinerSchlächter 3 1.236 22.08.2012, 08:58
Letzter Beitrag: Melia
  Jay Wilson Interview bei AusGamers diceman 1 936 05.05.2012, 08:08
Letzter Beitrag: Skarth
  Jay Wilson Interview bei Gamespot diceman 3 1.079 01.05.2012, 10:34
Letzter Beitrag: Bomboclat
  Jay Wilson interview über Erweiterung ! R2DKLO 12 2.838 29.04.2012, 20:14
Letzter Beitrag: stoney81
  Interview mit ME des Art Programming Teams Maolin 7 1.514 17.01.2012, 00:42
Letzter Beitrag: th3o
  Das wohl schlechteste Interview, dem sich Jay Wilson jemals stellen musste... Butch3rt0y 14 4.075 10.09.2011, 20:39
Letzter Beitrag: nautx
  D3 als neues H&S-Konzept - Grundsätzliche Fragen Beregorn 35 6.891 07.09.2011, 12:55
Letzter Beitrag: Meharath

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste