Am morgigen Mittwoch den 27.06.2102, erscheint Patch 1.0.3a. Dies bestätige Blizzard heute Nacht.
Im Zuge dessen werden von 5:00 Uhr bis 7:00 Uhr mitteleuropäischer Zeit planmäßige Wartungsarbeiten stattfinden. Die europäischen Diablo 3 Server werden in dieser Zeit nicht erreichbar sein.
Patch 1.0.3a wird einige Bugs beseitigen. So wird zum Beispiel der Zombiebären-Bug behoben. Weiter werden auch einige Gold-Farm und Leveling Exploits ausgeschaltet.
We will be performing scheduled maintenance for Diablo III starting tomorrow at 5:00 a.m. PDT in order to deploy patch 1.0.3a. We anticipate that maintenance will conclude and that all services will be available by approximately 7:00 a.m. PDT.
For reference, here are the scheduled maintenance times for each region:
The Americas: 5:00 a.m. PDT to 7:00 a.m. PDT
Asia: 1:00 p.m. PDT to 3:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: 8:00 p.m. PDT to 10:00 p.m. PDT
Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a – v.1.0.3. 10235
- Witch Doctor
- Bug Fixes
- Zombie Charger
- Skill Rune – Zombie Bears
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Bears were unable to attack targets on slopes
- Zombie Bears should no longer become stuck on objects with which they shouldn’t have collision
- Equipped items will now take “wear-and-tear” durability damage at half the previous rate
- Please note that durability loss as the result of normal combat is different from the 10% durability loss characters will incur when they die. Equipped items have always suffered durability loss while fighting, and we are simply slowing the rate at which the loss occurs.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Unique monsters to not drop the appropriate amount of loot when slain
- Fixed a bug with linking items with 3 gem sockets
- It is no longer possible to create fake achievement links
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Switch Hero” button to occasionally disappear after leaving a game while in town
- Fixed several gold and leveling exploits
- Fixed several game and service crashes (for Mac and PC)