Im Zuge der heutigen Nacht zwischen 3 und 11 Uhr stattfindenden Wartungsarbeiten wird, mit an Sicherheit grenzender Wahrscheinlichkeit, Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.2 – genauer v.22.214.171.12449, eingespielt.
Heute waren die Amerikanischen Server schon im Wartungsmodus und den Diablo 3 Client der US-Spieler wurde auf 1.0.2 aktualisiert.
Von daher ist es mehr als wahrscheinlich, dass der Patch heute Nacht auch in Europa erscheint.
Die Diablo III Patch 1.0.2 – v.126.96.36.19949 Patch-Notes: (aktuell nur in englisch Verfügbar)
- Active Skills
- Skill Rune – Tranquility
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
- Players should no longer receive an „Error 14009“ when logging in
- The „Select a Hero“ menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive „Till Death Do Us Part“ even if they don’t have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Act IV
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it’s launched a Firebomb but before it’s reached its target
- Auction House
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player’s activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: „Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?“
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The „Physical Damage“ Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to „Bonus Minimum Physical Damage“
- The „All Damage“ Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically
- Witch Doctor
- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment